After a disappointing Beitou (北投) hot springs trip, we were determined not to miss out on our appointment with the cute kitty. The restaurant, Hello Kitty Sweets, is located at Da’An (大安) road and with its huge signboard, it is quite easy to locate. This is definitely a MUST-DO for all Hello Kitty fans, which I am not! But if it will please the other three members in my family, I will gladly do it. 😉
Just a word of caution. This restaurant is very popular, especially during the weekends. Reservation is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. As tourists, time is essence and I won’t want to waste too much time in queues if I could avoid it. The contact information is at the bottom of this blog for your reference.
There is a minimum spending of NT$300 per person and that’s easily covered if you get the set dinner, which includes a starter, main course, dessert and drink. Since there were eight of us, we managed to order a large variety of food and below are some photos of our feast.
Useful Information – Hello Kitty Sweets:
- Opening Hours: 11:30-22:00 daily
- Minimum spending of NT$300 / person for 1.5 hours
- Tel: (02) 2711 1132
- Address: 台北市大安路一段90號
- MRT to Zhongxiaofuxing (忠孝復興) Station, exit 3 (Sogo 太平洋 should be on the opposite side of the road)
- Facing Sogo, walk towards the right for about 5 minutes
- Look out for 大安路一段 and the restaurant is on the right